Registration and administration - FAQ
Adult citizens of the Czech Republic, adult citizens of other European Union countries and selected countries outside the EU, as well as legal entities with a registered office in the European Union, can register. A condition for successful registration and the possibility to invest is a bank account held in the name of a registered company within the EU, which is one of the important aspects for verification of identity.
Opening your account is simple and intuitive – it does not take more than five minutes
You can check out our video tutorial or read the instructions below:
- First, click on CREATE ACCOUNT button and enter the verification email address.
- Log in to the mailbox and confirm with BONDSTER the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- The form in which you enter your name, phone, access password will appear. Click on CONTINUE.
- You will gain access to your account. If you want to invest and transfer money to an investor account, you need to conclude the Investor Agreement – the link is in the top bar, please click on I WANT TO INVEST.
- Add personal details (citizenship, residence, ID, date of birth and place). Here you have the possibility to upload the documents, which are a necessary condition for the identification according to the AML Act (253/2008 Coll.). The documents do not need to be uploaded during registration, however they will need to be updated later.
- In the last registration step, you will check the data you have filled in and, if necessary, you can edit it. For signing the contract, it is necessary to grant consent to the wording of the contract and the Bondster Business Terms. Click on ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT.
- Sign your contract by entering the SMS code that was sent to you on your mobile number and click again on ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT.
- The contract has been concluded, which we will confirm by e-mail in which you will find its full text. You can also find the agreement in the settings in your User Profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- The last step – to transfer money to the specified investor account. We will inform you again by e-mail about the money transfer.
Investing is fully anonymous. Bondster DOES NOT share your data with anyone.
We will require the following documents:
- A copy of both sides of your ID card, or a copy of your passport, or a copy of another identity document (driving license, firearm license, birth certificate or other document proving the identity of the investor).
- A document confirming the ownership of your bank account (contract for the establishment of the bank account, bank statement of ownership of the bank account, or a bank statement not older than 3 months).
You can upload the required documents at any time in the User Profile. If you are EU citizen, we will require you to upload your documents when you send funds from a different account than that listed under your name. We will also need documents and your ID when you transfer funds from your investor account back to your private bank account, or if the amount of funds on your investor account is greater than € 15,000.
If you are a citizen of a country outside of the European Union, we will ask you to prove your identity and the origin of the funds after registration. We will need a copy of your ID, passport or driving license and a document confirming the ownership of your bank account you want to register on the Bondster platform.
Once you have signed in to your Bondster account, you click on your name in the upper right corner – User Profile. Here you can easily change your password and other personal information.
To change your password, simply click on the link FORGOT PASSWORD. All necessary instructions will be sent to your email registered on Bondster.