Ibancar is offering a low risk and high return investment proposal.
The Spanish asset-backed lender had an impressive Q1-2022 overperforming in all fronts due to an excellent credit risk and collections performance:
- The annualized rate of origination finished Q1 at €9.7m, leading into an
- Asset Book of €5.1m (3x YoY increase).
- Annual recurring revenue is ahead of plan at €3.6m (3x YoY increase).
- Ibancar is profitable since Q3 2021 with Q1-2022 annual recurring net profit of €500k (4x YoY improvement)
- The non-performing book remains below 3% and capital losses on these are zero due to efficient collateral recovery.
- Finished Q1-2022 with a stronger cash position.
You can find out the latest available management report with Q1-22 results HERE.
The use of collateral in lending continues to be the key element to success, it allows Ibancar to be inclusive as well as secure, delivering constant returns to investors.
Ibancar is working with Bondster since 2020, with an excellent loan performance:
- 100% payments properly paid
- 0% defaulted loans
We continue to support the P2P market and as an investor you can follow Ibancar and ask questions via its transparency website https://p2p.ibancar.com/.
Ibancar World SL
Share the article